This post is sponsored by Target.
With its easy application and carefree vibe, that fresh-faced dewy make-up look is a summer go-to. I love a natural make-up look for every day, especially when I could easily find myself at a lake in the morning or playing a round of tennis in the afternoon. Caked on make-up with heavy liner just will not do. Sometimes simpler is better. I’m going to show you how to replicate this look for yourself, using two of my favorite items from the Target Beauty Box!
Get the look:
1. Use a light eye shadow. Mine is a rose champagne hue by Urban Decay.
2. Fill in brows with powder and small brush. I use the Chai powder by Lorac Pro to Go.
3. Use Almay eye crayon to do a light liner on the top lid.
4. Apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance.
5. Dot any blemishes with a foundation stick. I use Lorac double feature concealer.
6. Apply Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation on face.
7. Use big bronzer brush and bronzer by Lorac Pro to Go to lightly powder face.
8. Apply light pink/coral blush to apple of cheeks. I used coral by Lorac Pro to Go.
9. Spray Loreal Infallible Make-up Extender setting mist via Target Beauty Box.
10. Spritz with MAC Fix+ spray to add dewy finish.
11. Apply mascara. I use Chanel’s Le Volume De Chanel.
12. Apply Maybelline color elixir lipgloss via Target Beauty Box. This hue is Rose Redefined.
And just like that, you’re looking more fresh-faced than Elle Fanning.
Find your style @targetstyle
Shop today’s outfit:
j.crew tank top || j.crew jade green chino shorts || gold tassel necklace via lily & violet || j.crew wooden bangle
Enjoy all of Ruby Girl’s style inspiration, shopping guides & fashion tips by following along on Instagram || Twitter || Facebook