I interrupt this vacation style broadcast from last week’s trip to Jamaica to share a very important and hopefully very helpful shopping guide. This one is for the ladies in our lives. Holiday shopping is in full swing. With all of the possibilities out there, this part of the season can definitely be overwhelming. But never fear, Ruby Girl is here to guide you through the murky waters of bazillions of choices and not all of them the right ones (ahem… that egg-shaping kitchen accoutrement with the “as seen on tv” tag that you got from Aunt Mertyl last year).
1. Pavay, pavay, pavay! I’ve actually been using this skincare line for about a month and have found it to be really great. My skin feels fresh and clean, my pores are smaller, and my face feels softer and smoother overall. This would be a great gift for your sister, friend, mom, grandmother, really anybody. I love that the products are organic. Natural is always better and Pavay really seems to get that. I can personally recommend the Beauty Bar, Retinol Eye Cream, and Hydra-Gel Mask. I love sharing great new discoveries and Pavay is definitely one to try!
2. One-of-a-kind Home Decor Items This little gingham tea pot is a definite conversation-starter. It’s so adorable! I also love the little candle with polka dots. Because obviously I adore pretty much everything with polka dots. But one of my favorite parts of this particular candle is that it says, “Escape the Ordinary”. What a great little reminder to live an exciting life. The coffee table book, Art & Sole, is quite a stunning read. The shoes in it are not wearable but are definitely eye candy and each has a cool story. I also find this nautical American heritage-esque navy blanket from Lexington Company ridiculously tempting to snuggle up into.
3. Splurges on Staples Looking to spend a prettier penny on your pretty lady? (Ladies, feel free to send this post on to your honey’s because you know you deserve this). If you’ve got a slightly more substantial budget, it’s nice to get some serious bang for your buck. And I happen to know that all of us tend to appreciate a high quality pair of go-to jeans. (#amiright girls?). A classic camel toggle coat would also be much appreciated for the winter months. Last but far from least, Karen Walker tortoise shell sunglasses, a Tory Burch wallet, and glossy rain boots would make for perfect presents underneath the tree.
4. Personalized Holiday Cards are the perfect way to send some holiday cheer without breaking the bank. They’re thoughtful and personal. Through Red Stamp, you can actually download their app and send them right from your phone also. Doesn’t get a whole lot easier than that! It also can add a really nice touch to a gift. Instead of just buying something for someone, sweeten the sentiment with a kind note inside a festive card. Also, save 15% on your purchase by using code RSLOVESRUBYGIRL at checkout through the 29th!
5. Trendy Beauty Products & Accessories For the girl who has everything, take a risk by trying out one of the latest styles in cosmetics or accessories. She’ll appreciate that you get her bold fashion sense. This beautiful Loren Hope crystal cuff and classically elegant Daniel Wellington watch would boost the fabulous level of any arm stack incrementally. Then there’s this stunning Kendra Scott bronze drusy necklace… totally speaks for itself. You must check it out! And this houndstooth scarf, teal purse, and heirloom-inspired earrings (all major steals I might add!) are darling accessories, sure to please.
6. Anything Striped The most steadfast of prints, stripes never seem to go out of style. Meaning you simply can’t go wrong when gifting a striped something. This striped shirt from Closet Barcode has a few really interesting accents that make it a little different from the rest. There is leather detailing and a waist belt. Plus, the colors are great for the winter season.
Several of the items included in this Gift Guide are from Shopbop, and as a responsible blogger looking out for you to find the best deals possible this means I really must share about their HUGE sale going on from 11/25-12/1. It’s an incremental sale, so the more you spend the more you save. Spend $250 for 15% off, $500 for 20% off and $1000 for 25% off. Click here to start shopping your fav designers with these amazing discounts at Shopbop.
I hope these Holiday gift ideas have got you thinking outside the box this year so that what you end up wrapping inside the gift box is something she’ll be sure to remember, and in the best possible way. Happy holiday shopping everyone!
Enjoy all of Ruby Girl’s style inspiration, shopping guides & fashion tips by following along on Instagram || Twitter || Facebook