Le Meridien Minneapolis is like where I truly believe Justin Bieber stays when he comes to town. Or should stay.
10 Reasons why Justin Bieber and, well everyone else should stay here:
- 1. White, bright, modern rooms with a downtown chic vibe. Ever wanted to feel like an urban heiress? I’ve stayed in this big suite and the penthouse and both are basically unparalleled as far as epic city coolness goes.
- 2. Panoramic views of Minneapolis. Its beautiful skyscraper scene surrounds on all sides. Which also means you’re right next door to the likes of Fogo, Capital Grille, & Union rooftop.
- 3. Room service… ding! Yogurt, fruit, & lattes in bed was a treat. It didn’t take long at all to get upstairs – which is my biggest qualm with RS usually. You order it and have to wait ten years and it’s often lukewarm. Not so much here at Le Meridien. It came up really fast and everything was fresh!
- 4. The pillow fight and jumping on the bed potential in here alone is worth a stay. White robes and slippers all set for the sleepover of a lifetime. Throw in a little wine and let the adult slumber party begin.
- 5. Marin. Just downstairs there is a restaurant with natural ingredients, great service, and fab-tasting food. I ordered the jicama-duck tacos with avocado mousse dressing twice and foresee many visits for those alone! There’s a super swanky library bar downstairs also. And a chef’s table for the foodiest of foodies.
- 6. The patio area has a bar at the center and cozy deck furniture with fireplaces that offer a little escape just beyond the concrete jungle. I ordered a Prosecco and sipped it out here and forgot for a few minutes about the hustle and bustle going on all around me.
- 7. The Art Gallery! The pieces are changed out regularly, and they are sometimes by local, national, or international artists. The common denominator is featuring beautifully curated works that are sure to inspire. I wandered in here and found myself drawn to a few black and white pieces that were more pop art in nature.
- 8. Rooftop vibes like no other. I threw a party up there! About 75 of my friends and colleagues came up to shake their tail feathers and sip cocktails with a view to boot. I’ll share a few more pictures on here in another post later. Hopefully you were following along on Snapchat and Instagram so you could catch some of that action live.
- 9. There’s this fragrance at the entrance that is like… amazing. Can’t explain it but I’m pretty sure it comes from the rocks in a fireplace installation. I snooped it out. Best thing to be greeted with!
- 10. If you know me at all, you know how very very much I value good service. The staff at Marin was attentive, genuine, and kind. It was clear they were proud of their hotel and wanted to ensure the most pleasant stay possible. Mission accomplished!